My future thanks to Wall St.
The prospect is clear, we are going under and no matter what we think/wish, seems to me we are going to have to deal with the ride, help each other and get rid of all our debts as much as we can, in the meantime as this is going to take a few years to amend I would like to ask who is responsible for this economic disaster and what is going to be their punishment, here is a list of possible responsibles;
- Credit agencies like Standard & Poor who gave triple A rating to suspiciously dodgy financial "innovations".
- The regulators for closing the eyes to the Ponzi investment model still active today.
- The banks who really should care about customers and risk who switch to full-greed-for-this-quarter mode.
- The financial banks who took risk management to the extreme putting their companies on the line.
- The governments for deregulating the financial markets (Reagan is going to scape but Bush shouldn't) and letting greed take place without any control.
- The governments for letting outsourcing undo all industrial activity by letting the manufacturing happen in other countries on the promise of great gains.
- Investors who embraced Ponzi investment models that don't generate wealth but simply speculate.
- All of us for our dislike of reality and let things happen without taking care of our future and our kid's future.
- For the investors, bankers, regulators directly jail for life after the crisis.
- For us, well, we are going to have enough punishment during this crisis.